tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Privileges in Bugzilla
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 18:02:17 GMT
> All,
>
> I typically use my home email address instead of my @apache.org for
> everything, including BZ. I don't currently have rights to do things
> like assign bugs to myself, etc. Can that be done? Or, should I start
> using my @apache.org email address to do that sort of thing?

Bug assignment in Bugzilla is disabled since it stops update messages
being sent to the dev list when a change is made.

The Bugzilla security model used at the ASF is pretty basic.
Projects that have moved to Jira are read-only for everyone but admins
All users can create, edit, comment on all bugs for open projects
Some users can add product versions, components etc
Admins can do everything

Mark