tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat JDBC Pool in Tomcat 6.0.x / 7.0.x
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 17:06:58 GMT
On 1/4/2011 9:22 AM, Henri Gomez wrote:
> I just see a new tag for jdbc-pool.
>
> I'll be very happy to have such advanced pool on Tomcat but we need
> some stable release (and of course artifact deployed to Maven
> central).
>
> So what's the status for it, and possible inclusion (as extra) in Tomcat 6.0.x ?

I can run a vote for a release, people just need to check it out, and then we can release
it.
Personally I like to see it as default for Tomcat 7, as it offers much enhancements, and little
disadvantages over dbcp
the code base is so small, that the interest in working on it, makes it a bit harder

Filip