tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject 7.0.6 plans
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 16:49:04 GMT
Hi folks,

Hope everyone had a good holiday.

I think it is time for another 7.0.x release. I'll start going through
the open bugs this week and depending on how long that takes probably
get to the point where 7.0.6 is tagged end of this week / beginning of next.

On related news, I managed to spend some time over the holidays setting
up a new Jira installation for the ASF that we'll be able to use to test
Tomcat 7. There are a few things still to do before that goes live but
we should have the ASF Jira running on Tomcat 7.0.latest in a month or two.

Mark