tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Laurent <sylvain.laur...@m4x.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1042482 - in /tomcat/trunk: ./ conf/ java/org/apache/catalina/core/ java/org/apache/catalina/loader/ java/org/apache/tomcat/util/threads/ res/confinstall/ webapps/ webapps/docs/ webapps/docs/config/
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 17:49:41 GMT

On 7 déc. 2010, at 09:41, Rainer Jung wrote:

> Just in case Mark's remark a) wasn't clear: after building Tomcat you can debug inside
the sub directory output/build which contains a full installation.

I had understood Mark, but it's not practical for debugging... I prefer to debug tomcat within
eclipse and use the classes compiled by eclipse.
I'll just ignore the work and log directories when committing changes. Though if we could
ignore them that would be nice...