tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "SupportAndTraining" by TomSalonek
Date Sat, 18 Dec 2010 18:19:01 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "SupportAndTraining" page has been changed by TomSalonek.
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining?action=diff&rev1=27&rev2=28

  Savoir-faire Linux provides 24/7 support, consulting, development and training services
on Apache Tomcat. We provide [[http://www.savoirfairelinux.com/services/training/open-source-softwares/oss111-tomcat|Tomcat
training]] in our offices in Montreal, Quebec City and Ottawa, Canada. For private, on-site
and custom courses, contact training@savoirfairelinux.com or call 1-877-735-4689.

+ [[http://www.intertech.com/|{{http://www.intertech.com/images/Plain_Header.jpg}}]]
+
+ !Intertech [[http://www.intertech.com|delivers training and consulting for Tomcat]] in our
complete line-up of open source-related training and consulting.  For training, students can
attend courses virtually, in-person at Intertech's facility, or we can come to your location.

+

  === Example company name ===
  Use this example as a basis for your entry. New entries should be added just above this
example.