tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project tomcat-taglibs-standard (in module tomcat-taglibs) failed
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 09:18:48 GMT
On 2010-11-02, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> This started failing with r1029387. If I remove the
> <packaging>bundle<packaging> from the spec module then the reactor
> starts resolving it again. Could this be something with the bundle
> plugin not working with the package goal?

I don't think so.  It is more likely that the reactor inside Gump needs
to use the install goal so -impl is inside the local repo when -compat
resolves its dependencies.  This is not the first time I've seen this
sort of behavior inside Gump.

I've changed the goal used by Gump from package to install - let's see
whether this helps.

Stefan