tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Site redesign
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 13:38:39 GMT
> From: Pid [mailto:pid@pidster.com]
> Subject: Site redesign

> For now: input into what people consider the most important things to
> put in the green & blue boxes at the top part of the page

First click impression:

The phrase "Tomcat 6.0 & Tomcat 5.5 (stable)" is somewhat ambiguous as to the state of
Tomcat 6.0; one could infer that Tomcat 5.5 is stable, whereas Tomcat 6.0 is not.  I'd prefer
an explicit status of each downloadable, understanding that it will consume more real estate.

It's confusing to have a Documentation title in the upper green area and again in the blue
area just below.

 - Chuck