tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Juliano Daloia de Carvalho <>
Subject JSESSIONID Cookie handle customizing
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:49:53 GMT
Hi Folks!

      I want to put some information on the JSESSIONID that tomcat generates.
I'm using aspect programming so I donĀ“t need to change the tomcat code itself.

thing is that I found many points where tomcat handle this information, I
checked and notice that the head parser is made on the method parseSessionId

parseSessionCookiesId in the class org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.

I'm not convinced that there is the perfect point to make my code injection.

I need to find out the exactly point that this information (Cookie
JSESSIONID=2222222222) is received by Tomcat and where tomcat sends this
information to the browser, in other words, the first contact with this

when browser sends and the last contact before sending to browser.

PS: Sorry if this is not the adequate list, but the user one I got no answer.
PS2: Sorry for duplicated message.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message