tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Site redesign
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:14:31 GMT
On 12/10/2010 15:07, Pid wrote:
> On 11/10/2010 21:04, Wesley Acheson wrote:
>> Hi Some comments below. Sorry I've been on holiday for a bit and
>> haven't got arround to this.
>
> Thanks.  The main question is:
>
>>> What do you believe are the things that should be prioritised for the
>>> upper half of the site homepage?
>
> ... in general/abstract terms, rather than necessarily with reference to
> that demo, or the current site.

My biggest concern is that the site looks dated. I'd rather have it
updated to something that looks a lot better that we can then tweak than
worry too much now about exactly what content goes where.

In broad terms, I think the right information is on the current pages. I
don't think there are any big gaps or big things we need to remove.

Mark