tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject [taglibs] svn properties, was: svn commit: r1026723 - in /tomcat/taglibs/standard/trunk...
Date Sun, 24 Oct 2010 20:04:58 GMT
IDEA is not setting these when new files are added; I'd swear it used to. Is anyone else using
it and seeing an issue like this?
They do get set when I use svn add from the command line.

I've set svn:eol-style on everything in standard (I think).
I've not set svn:keywords as that is not set on any existing files. Should we be doing that?