tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject [taglibs] How about splitting up the resource bundle?
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 01:29:03 GMT
Now that we require 1.5, I refactored Resources to use varargs rather than having multiple
methods taking combinations of parameters. However, now that it is greatly simplified, i was
wondering whether we should replace the single resource bundle containing messages for all
implementations with smaller ones associated with each tag or tag library.

For example, moving the messages for core to o.a.t.s.tag.common.core.Resources.properties
or for <c:import> to o.a.t.s.tag.common.core.importSupport.properties

Thoughts?
Jeremy