tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Channing Benson <cben...@vmware.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat native ia64 binaries wrong?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 23:09:04 GMT
Actually, as an ex-HP-ite, I'm aware that (believe-it-or-not) Itanium-based Windows servers
were somewhat popular for running large instances of SQL Server. Don't know how true that
still is.

 I doubt if they typically want Tomcat on those machines. I'll see if I can get in touch with
the Windows enablement people and see if they care and are willing to invest the time to make
it right.

-- Chan

Channing Benson
Senior Consultant