tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Darwin <...@darwinsys.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to handle exception on ant build?
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:49:21 GMT
> > I am new to this forum. Please move redirect me to ant users forum with this
> > thread.
>
> It is not a forum. It is a mailing list.

More precisely, the "real" version of this list is a mailing list.
It is copied to several forum sites, which google leads people to
instead of the list archives, could be because the forums carry
google ads and the mailing list does not, or some such reason.

At any rate, We have no control over the forum sites, so you'll
just have to get a clue yourself and find out how to "redirect".
Please do not ask for help about the forums on this list.