tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "SupportAndTraining" by KonstantinKolinko
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:08:08 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "SupportAndTraining" page has been changed by KonstantinKolinko.
The comment on this change is: As is written on the page,  new entries must be added to the
end of the list. (a followup to r24-26)..
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining?action=diff&rev1=26&rev2=27

  Kippdatas [[https://www.kippdata.de/tomcat/|eSupport für Apache Tomcat]] bietet von Basis
Level Support bis hin zu Support für unternehmenskritische Anwendungen verschiedene eSupport-Pakete.
Wir beteiligen uns aktiv am Apache Tomcat Projekt, so dass unsere Fehlerbeseitigungen und
andere Erweiterungen des Codes in den Standard Apache Tomcat Code einfliessen. Kippdata ist
in Bonn, Deutschland, ansässig.

- [[http://www.savoirfairelinux.com|{{http://www.savoirfairelinux.com/image/image_gallery?img_id=53315&t=1287776986392|http://www.savoirfairelinux.com}}]]
-
- Savoir-faire Linux provides 24/7 support, consulting, development and training services
on Apache Tomcat. We provide support on an hourly basis, through bank of pre-paid hours or
monthly contract. Savoir-faire Linux is based in Canada with offices in Montreal, Quebec City
and Ottawa. To get a quote, email contact@savoirfairelinux.com. In an emergency ? Contact
support@savoirfairelinux.com or call us at 1-877-735-4689.

  [[http://www.springsource.com|{{http://www.springframework.org/sites/all/themes/zen/framework/logo.png|http://www.springsource.com}}]]

@@ -44, +41 @@

  !OpenLogic provides commercial-grade [[http://www.openlogic.com/products/open-source-support.php|support
for Tomcat]] and hundreds of other open source packages. Our open source support comes with
guaranteed Service Level Agreements and either business hours or around-the-clock coverage.

+
+ Savoir-faire Linux provides 24/7 support, consulting, development and training services
on Apache Tomcat. We provide support on an hourly basis, through bank of pre-paid hours or
monthly contract. Savoir-faire Linux is based in Canada with offices in Montreal, Quebec City
and Ottawa. To get a quote, email contact@savoirfairelinux.com. In an emergency ? Contact
support@savoirfairelinux.com or call us at 1-877-735-4689.
+
+
  === Example company name ===
  Use this example as a basis for your entry. New entries should be added just above this
example.

@@ -58, +60 @@

  !DevelopIntelligence offers highly-customized, project-centric learning solutions delivered
on-site or on-line. Check out our  [[http://www.developintelligence.com/catalog/open-source-server-training.php|Apache
Tomcat Training]] course, or our wide variety of [[http://www.developintelligence.com/catalog/open-source-server-training.php|Open
Source Training]] programs.

- [[http://www.savoirfairelinux.com|{{http://www.savoirfairelinux.com/image/image_gallery?img_id=53315&t=1287776986392|http://www.savoirfairelinux.com}}]]
-
- Savoir-faire Linux provides 24/7 support, consulting, development and training services
on Apache Tomcat. We provide [[http://www.savoirfairelinux.com/services/training/open-source-softwares/oss111-tomcat|Tomcat
training]] in our offices in Montreal, Quebec City and Ottawa, Canada. For private, on-site
and custom courses, contact training@savoirfairelinux.com or call 1-877-735-4689.

  [[http://www.springsource.com|{{http://www.springframework.org/sites/all/themes/zen/framework/logo.png|http://www.springsource.com}}]]

@@ -81, +80 @@

  !OpenLogic offers [[http://www.openlogic.com/products/open-source-training.php|training
for Tomcat]] and a wide range of other open source packages. Training options include open-enrolment
training for individuals and customized, multi-day enterprise training courses.

+