tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Preliminary Tomcat 5.5.31 Builds.
Date Sat, 04 Sep 2010 16:28:05 GMT

On Sep 4, 2010, at 12:10 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> On Sep 4, 2010, at 11:40 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>

>> On Sep 4, 2010, at 5:52 AM, Rainer Jung wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Jim,

>>> The mail factory classes are still missing, cf. BZ 49647 for details.
>>>
>>> I guess you don't have activation.jar and mail.jar on the build system and property
full.dist is not set. No need to retag, only reroll.

>> Grrr.... will reroll.
>>
>> Thx for the catch!

Anyone have any problems if I simply fix the build setup
to download and build those jars if full.dist is set...?
In addition to that change and the updating of BUILDING.txt,
we should hopefully have a repeatable build...

Those changes won't be in the 5.5.31 tag but will be
in the dev branch...