tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Wesley Acheson <>
Subject Re: Voting for issues.
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 07:56:28 GMT
> I don't recall it ever being used very much (by users or by committers)
> so I disabled it for the newer projects.
Okay fair enough. Would the best process for suggesting changes be to raise
a discussion on the users list?  Suggestions that outside the users ability
to patch.

Oh and there is no way to register interest in something that's already

I saw someone had a patch to salt passwords and even though we bypass the
tomcat authentication mechanisms at work I think security is a worthwhile
effort so I wanted to vote on that.