tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Documentation question
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:19:23 GMT

should be http://tomcat.apache.org/download-70.cgi.
> And the second is in Building Tomcat.
> The second command "ant download" should be removed.

Thanks for the heads up. Since it was trivial and straightforward to
fix, I applied those changes (plus an update on the required ant
version) directly in r984978.

I didn't update the live docs for this small change, so it will be
visible after 7.0.3 or higher will have been released some time in the
future. The next TC 7 release 7.0.2 was already cut before the change.

Concerning your questions: we treat docs like source, so you would
create a patch against the xml (or txt) files contained in the source
download or svn checkout and create a bugzilla issue plus patch
attached. As I said not necessary this time, because fixing it straight
was less hazzle.

Regards,

Rainer