tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shirkov <sgdr...@gmail.com>
Subject New joiner - where to start
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 02:15:29 GMT
Hello all,

Finally I¹ve decided to spend part of my freetime to community project. This
thought was flying in my head for long time and finally VMWare¹s
presentation on Tomcat 7 triggered it. I really believe, that this intention
will be strong enough to be alive for many years.

Since I¹m ³nobody² in this project, I really need advice and guidance: where
to start my path. I will be very thankful if someone will help me to join
the project flow until my knowledge domain will grow to self-sufficient
state.

Kind regards,
Alexander