tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ro├čbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: Proposal: Some todo's at AsyncContext detected...
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2010 20:11:11 GMT
Hmm,

Spec says:

public boolean isAsyncStarted() - Returns true if async processing
has started on this request, and false otherwise. If this request has
been
dispatched using one of the AsyncContext.dispatch methods since it was
put in asynchronous mode, or a call to AsynContext.complete is made,
this
method returns false.

===
But the example with Bug 49528 don't call directly dispatch, it calls
AsyncContext.start().
At Tomcat we start doesn't start a Container Thread. We internally
call a doInternalDispatch at StandardWrapperValve
with the callee thread.
                } else {
                     if (request.isAsyncDispatching()) {
                         //TODO SERVLET3 - async

((AsyncContextImpl)request.getAsyncContext()).doInternalDispatch();

I revert the fix, and correct the testcase.

Peter