tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Afkham Azeez <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Undeploying webapp programatically
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 13:26:39 GMT
Hi,
 I'm using embedded Tomcat 5.5.23. I undeploy the webapps
programmatically using the following code segment:

host.removeChild(context);

Now, when I send a request to the context which was undeployed, I get
an HTTP 503. But I expect to get an HTTP 404 since that resource is
not actually available. It seems that the webapp is not completely
getting undeployed. What should I do to completely undeploy the webapp
so that I get a 404 when a request to the undeployed webapp is made?

 Thanks
Azeez

--
Afkham Azeez
Senior Software Architect & Product Manager, WSO2 WSAS; WSO2, Inc.;

Lean . Enterprise . Middleware