tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r980106 - in /tomcat/trunk: build.properties.default build.xml
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 07:44:21 GMT
On 29/07/2010 03:53, Bill Barker wrote:

> <markt@apache.org> wrote in message
>> Author: markt
>> Date: Wed Jul 28 15:58:30 2010
>> New Revision: 980106

>> Log:
>> Only download Checkstyle if it is going to be used
>> Add note the Checkstyle is LGPL
>> Add option (off by default) to fail test target as soon as one test
>> fails.
>>

> Thanks.
> Gump is now set up to nag the list if any checkstyle rules are failing
> (just as it is doing for unit tests).

Perfect. Tx.

I am working my way through the failures of those unit tests. There are
still problems when the async complete is called in a separate thread
(specifically TestAsyncContextImpl.testBug49528() and
TestAsyncContextImpl.testBug49567()).

I hope to find some time to look at these later today but if anyone else
has time that would be great. Also, I haven't checked the Servlet TCK
with APR/native after my recent changes.

Mark