tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Trivial Update of "FrontPage" by KonstantinKolinko
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 04:31:26 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "FrontPage" page has been changed by KonstantinKolinko.
The comment on this change is: Remove spam introduced in rev.54.
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=55&rev2=56

  = Welcome to the Apache Tomcat Wiki =
  {{http://tomcat.apache.org/images/tomcat.gif}}

- This is the Wiki for Apache Tomcat, a Servlet and Java Server Pages container developed
under the Apache License. The main documentation for this product is at [[http://tomcat.apache.org|tomcat.apache.org]].
Below is a list of some useful pages: we encourage everyone to contribute to these pages or
start new ones as desired. But before you do, please check out the main documentation site
as well as the [[FAQ]]  and the [[http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html|mailing lists]] (whose
archives are searchable).'''[[http://www.essaydot.com]]'''
+ This is the Wiki for Apache Tomcat, a Servlet and Java Server Pages container developed
under the Apache License. The main documentation for this product is at [[http://tomcat.apache.org|tomcat.apache.org]].
Below is a list of some useful pages: we encourage everyone to contribute to these pages or
start new ones as desired. But before you do, please check out the main documentation site
as well as the [[FAQ]]  and the [[http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html|mailing lists]] (whose
archives are searchable).

   * '''[[GettingStarted|Getting Started]]''' - Getting started with Tomcat.