tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Bondy <gbo...@starmountsystems.com>
Subject Re: Missing commons-el.jar causes NoClassDefFoundError org/apache/commons/el/ExpressionEvaluatorImpl
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 16:21:10 GMT
Okay, thanks.

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org> wrote:
> On 05/05/2010 16:33, Greg Bondy wrote:
>> I am migrating from Tomcat 5.5.27 to 6.0.26. I found that an
>> application I have running on 5.5.27 fails on 6.0.26 with the error:
>> NoClassDefFoundError org/apache/commons/el/ExpressionEvaluatorImpl. I
>> found that the class in question is located in commons-el.jar on
>> 5.5.27 and that jar is missing from 6.0.26.
>
> That would be a question for the users list, not the dev list.
>
> Mark

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is confidential and only for the
use of the intended addressee(s).  If you have received this communication in error, any disclosure
or use of such information is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately and
destroy all copies.  Thank you.