tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r944518 - in /tomcat/trunk: TOMCAT-7-RELEASE-PLAN.txt java/org/apache/catalina/core/StandardHostValve.java java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net/AprEndpoint.java java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net/JIoEndpoint.java
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 23:54:24 GMT
On 15/05/2010 00:43, markt@apache.org wrote:
> Author: markt
> Date: Fri May 14 23:43:51 2010
> New Revision: 944518

> Log:
> TCK failures: Fix remaining failures with APR/native and a security Manager

The good news is that, assuming the Servlet TCK still passes for the BIO
and NIO connectors with a security manager and that the JSP & EL TCKs
pass with a security manager, that we should be ready for 7.0.0-RC2.

The bad news is I noticed that I appear to have broken automatic
deployment, probably with all the Lifecycle refactoring. I'll fix this
ASAP and then roll 7.0.0-RC. That should happen this weekend.

Mark