tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ro├čbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: .classpath and .project in src distribution (was: svn commit: r937993)
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 13:40:31 GMT
The current setup of the .project and .classpath files works good for
many years.
I think it was helpfull for user of the src distribution, also use the
correct eclipse setup.

The license issue is really bad and we must fixit! We can do that with
a little ant task.

To move .project and .classpath to temp files.
+1

Can we use eclipse.project.default and eclispe.classpath.default as
names?

Peter