tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: GSOC 2010
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 23:33:38 GMT
On 26/04/2010 20:12, buddhika chamith wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am glad to announce that my proposal titled "Enhancing JMX Descriptors in
> Apache Tomcat" has been accepted for this year's GSOC program.

We are now in the community bonding period so this is your opportunity
to ask any questions you may have about how things are going to work for
this project or Tomcat and the ASF in general.

You'll need to be able to collect all the code you submit together to
provide to Google at the end of the project so I'd suggest using
Bugzilla to create issues and attach proposed patches. I can't think of
anything else at this stage bug if you have any questions, just ask.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message