tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Chunked encoding should be used also when not using keepalive
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 11:01:23 GMT
OMG ... That is the argument made in the original request. (I need to
re-read and think more before response) I'm really sorry for the noise,
worst april 1 ever. Please put me on /ignore for the rest of the day.

My opinion on the change is +0. (The change has some penalties, but the
net effect might be good)

-Tim