tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "SupportAndTraining" by markt
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:01:48 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "SupportAndTraining" page has been changed by markt.
The comment on this change is: Fix various typos. Can anyone spot the copy and paste?.
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining?action=diff&rev1=19&rev2=20

  [[http://www.mulesoft.com|{{http://www.mulesoft.com/sites/default/files/mulesoft-logo-final.gif|http://www.mulesoft.com}}]]

- !MuleSoft provides global [[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-support|enterprise Tomcat support]]
as well as free, user-contributed howto guides. A general-audience [[http://www.mulesoft.com/understanding-apache-tomcat|Apache
Tomcat]] guide is meant for absolute beginners, while intermediate Tomcat users can ebenefit
from guides on how to resolve [[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-logging|Tomcat logging]] problems
or how to use [[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-eclipse|Tomcat in eclipse]]. MuleSoft also
provides resources on upcoming releases of Tomcat like [[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-7|Tomcat
7]]. !MuleSoft employs leading experts and authors on Apache Tomcat to ensure that customers
can get their questions answered quickly and accurately. !MuleSoft also provides [[http://www.mulesoft.com/free-apache-tomcat-support|Free
Tomcat Assistance]].
+ !MuleSoft provides global [[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-support|enterprise Tomcat support]]
as well as free, user-contributed howto guides. A general-audience [[http://www.mulesoft.com/understanding-apache-tomcat|Apache
Tomcat]] guide is meant for absolute beginners, while intermediate Tomcat users can benefit
from guides on how to resolve [[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-logging|Tomcat logging]] problems
or how to use [[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-eclipse|Tomcat in eclipse]]. !MuleSoft also
provides resources on upcoming releases of Tomcat like [[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-7|Tomcat
7]]. !MuleSoft employs leading experts and authors on Apache Tomcat to ensure that customers
can get their questions answered quickly and accurately. !MuleSoft also provides [[http://www.mulesoft.com/free-apache-tomcat-support|Free
Tomcat Assistance]].

bold;">[[http://innraz.ru/|InnRaz.ru]] ||
@@ -38, +38 @@

  [[http://www.openlogic.com/|{{http://www.openlogic.com/assets/layout/openlogic-logo.gif}}]]

- OpenLogic provides commercial-grade [[http://www.openlogic.com/products/open-source-support.php|support
for Tomcat]] and hundreds of other open source packages. Our open source support comes with
guaranteed Service Level Agreements and either business hours or around-the-clock coverage.
+ !OpenLogic provides commercial-grade [[http://www.openlogic.com/products/open-source-support.php|support
for Tomcat]] and hundreds of other open source packages. Our open source support comes with
guaranteed Service Level Agreements and either business hours or around-the-clock coverage.

  === Example company name ===
@@ -47, +47 @@

  = Training =
  [[http://www.kippdata.de|{{http://www.kippdata.de/site/themes/kippdata/img/elements/kippdata_logo.gif|http://www.kippdata.de}}]]

- kippdata offers a [[http://www.kippdata.de/red/workshops/opensource/|selection of trainings
for Apache Tomcat]]. We focus on single day trainings like „Apache Tomcat Best Practices“,
„Java Memory Sizing and Garbage Collection Tuning“. Kippdata is located in Bonn, Germany.
+ Kippdata offers a [[http://www.kippdata.de/red/workshops/opensource/|selection of trainings
for Apache Tomcat]]. We focus on single day trainings like „Apache Tomcat Best Practices“,
„Java Memory Sizing and Garbage Collection Tuning“. Kippdata is located in Bonn, Germany.

  Kippdata bietet eine [[http://www.kippdata.de/red/workshops/opensource/|Auswahl an Schulungen
für Apache Tomcat]] an. Wir haben uns auf Ein-Tages-Schulungen zu Themen wie „Apache Tomcat
Best Practices“, „Java Memory Sizing and Garbage Collection Tuning“ spezialisiert. Kippdata
ist in Bonn, Deutschland, ansässig.

@@ -59, +59 @@

  [[http://www.MuleSoft.com|{{http://www.mulesoft.com/sites/default/files/mulesoft-logo-final.gif|http://www.MuleSoft.com}}]]

- !MuleSoft provides comprehensive [[http://www.mulesoft.com/mule-training|Tomcat Traininig]]
for users of Apache Tomcat. !MuleSoft offers a FREE prerecorded training course to help users
to get started with Apache Tomcat and also intensive instructor led training courses on advanced
topics such as [[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-performance-tuning|Tomcat performance tuning]],
[[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-configuration-training|configuration management]]. The training
is designed by Tomcat experts and delivered by experienced instructors.
+ !MuleSoft provides comprehensive [[http://www.mulesoft.com/mule-training|Tomcat Training]]
for users of Apache Tomcat. !MuleSoft offers a FREE pre-recorded training course to help users
to get started with Apache Tomcat and also intensive instructor led training courses on advanced
topics such as [[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-performance-tuning|Tomcat performance tuning]],
[[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-configuration-training|configuration management]]. The training
is designed by Tomcat experts and delivered by experienced instructors.

  [[http://www.nobleprog.com|{{http://www.nobleprog.com/system/files/u4/nobleproglogo.gif|http://www.nobleprog.com}}]]

- !NobleProg provides comprehensive [[http://www.nobleprog.com/tomcat-training/training-course|Online
Instructor-led Tomcat Traininig]] all around the world. !NobleProg also provides intensive[[http://www.nobleprog.co.uk/apache/training|Tomcat
Classroom Courses in the UK]]. The training can be bespoken as users want with hands-on exercises.
The course can be conducted even if there is only one person by experienced Tomcat instructors.
+ !NobleProg provides comprehensive [[http://www.nobleprog.com/tomcat-training/training-course|Online
Instructor-led Tomcat Training]] all around the world. !NobleProg also provides intensive
[[http://www.nobleprog.co.uk/apache/training|Tomcat Classroom Courses in the UK]]. The training
can be bespoken as users want with hands-on exercises. The course can be conducted even if
there is only one person by experienced Tomcat instructors.

  [[http://www.openlogic.com/|{{http://www.openlogic.com/assets/layout/openlogic-logo.gif}}]]

- OpenLogic offers [[http://www.openlogic.com/products/open-source-training.php|training for
Tomcat]] and a wide range of other open source packages. Training options include open-enrollment
training for individuals and customized, multi-day enterprise training courses.
+ !OpenLogic offers [[http://www.openlogic.com/products/open-source-training.php|training
for Tomcat]] and a wide range of other open source packages. Training options include open-enrolment
training for individuals and customized, multi-day enterprise training courses.

  === Example company name ===
  Use this example as a basis for your entry. New entries should be added just above this
example.