tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "SupportAndTraining" by markt
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:57:31 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "SupportAndTraining" page has been changed by markt.
The comment on this change is: Space out source so it is easier to edit.
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining?action=diff&rev1=18&rev2=19

  Kippdatas [[https://www.kippdata.de/tomcat/|eSupport für Apache Tomcat]] bietet von Basis
Level Support bis hin zu Support für unternehmenskritische Anwendungen verschiedene eSupport-Pakete.
Wir beteiligen uns aktiv am Apache Tomcat Projekt, so dass unsere Fehlerbeseitigungen und
andere Erweiterungen des Codes in den Standard Apache Tomcat Code einfliessen. Kippdata ist
in Bonn, Deutschland, ansässig.

+
  [[http://www.springsource.com|{{http://www.springframework.org/sites/all/themes/zen/framework/logo.png|http://www.springsource.com}}]]

  !SpringSource provides global, 24x7, [[http://www.covalent.net/supportservices/tomcat/index.html?aw|enterprise
support]] for production users of Apache Tomcat. !SpringSource employs the leading experts
on Apache Tomcat to ensure that support customers can get their questions answered quickly
and accurately and that bug fixes are incorporated into the open source code base.
+

  [[http://www.opengate.biz/|{{http://office.opengate.biz/images/og.png|http://www.opengate.biz/}}]]

  !OpenGate provides support for Apache Tomcat enterprise users located in Italy. !OpenGate
has 8 years experience in helping customers adopting Apache Tomcat and hundreds of success
stories.<<BR>> !OpenGate fornisce supporto in Italia per gli utenti di Apache
Tomcat. !OpenGate ha 8 anni di esperienza nell'aiutare i clienti nell'adozione di Apache Tomcat
e centinaia di storie di successo.

+
  [[http://www.mulesoft.com|{{http://www.mulesoft.com/sites/default/files/mulesoft-logo-final.gif|http://www.mulesoft.com}}]]

  !MuleSoft provides global [[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-support|enterprise Tomcat support]]
as well as free, user-contributed howto guides. A general-audience [[http://www.mulesoft.com/understanding-apache-tomcat|Apache
Tomcat]] guide is meant for absolute beginners, while intermediate Tomcat users can ebenefit
from guides on how to resolve [[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-logging|Tomcat logging]] problems
or how to use [[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-eclipse|Tomcat in eclipse]]. MuleSoft also
provides resources on upcoming releases of Tomcat like [[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-7|Tomcat
7]]. !MuleSoft employs leading experts and authors on Apache Tomcat to ensure that customers
can get their questions answered quickly and accurately. !MuleSoft also provides [[http://www.mulesoft.com/free-apache-tomcat-support|Free
Tomcat Assistance]].
+
+
bold;">[[http://innraz.ru/|InnRaz.ru]] ||

+ [[http://innraz.ru/|InnRaz.ru]] offers enterprise support and consulting for Apache Tomcat
users.

-
-
- [[http://innraz.ru/|InnRaz.ru]] offers enterprise support and consulting for Apache Tomcat
users.

  [[http://www.openlogic.com/|{{http://www.openlogic.com/assets/layout/openlogic-logo.gif}}]]

  OpenLogic provides commercial-grade [[http://www.openlogic.com/products/open-source-support.php|support
for Tomcat]] and hundreds of other open source packages. Our open source support comes with
guaranteed Service Level Agreements and either business hours or around-the-clock coverage.
+

  === Example company name ===
  Use this example as a basis for your entry. New entries should be added just above this
example.
@@ -47, +51 @@

  Kippdata bietet eine [[http://www.kippdata.de/red/workshops/opensource/|Auswahl an Schulungen
für Apache Tomcat]] an. Wir haben uns auf Ein-Tages-Schulungen zu Themen wie „Apache Tomcat
Best Practices“, „Java Memory Sizing and Garbage Collection Tuning“ spezialisiert. Kippdata
ist in Bonn, Deutschland, ansässig.

+
  [[http://www.springsource.com|{{http://www.springframework.org/sites/all/themes/zen/framework/logo.png|http://www.springsource.com}}]]

  !SpringSource provides comprehensive [[http://www.springsource.com/training?aw|education]]
on enterprise Java with specific [[http://springsource.com/training/apa001/syllabus?aw|training]]
for Apache Tomcat. The four-day, intensive instructor-led training provides practical, hands-on
knowledge about installation, configuration, deployment, load balancing and troubleshooting
for production systems using Apache Tomcat.
+

  [[http://www.MuleSoft.com|{{http://www.mulesoft.com/sites/default/files/mulesoft-logo-final.gif|http://www.MuleSoft.com}}]]

  !MuleSoft provides comprehensive [[http://www.mulesoft.com/mule-training|Tomcat Traininig]]
for users of Apache Tomcat. !MuleSoft offers a FREE prerecorded training course to help users
to get started with Apache Tomcat and also intensive instructor led training courses on advanced
topics such as [[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-performance-tuning|Tomcat performance tuning]],
[[http://www.mulesoft.com/tomcat-configuration-training|configuration management]]. The training
is designed by Tomcat experts and delivered by experienced instructors.

+
  [[http://www.nobleprog.com|{{http://www.nobleprog.com/system/files/u4/nobleproglogo.gif|http://www.nobleprog.com}}]]

  !NobleProg provides comprehensive [[http://www.nobleprog.com/tomcat-training/training-course|Online
Instructor-led Tomcat Traininig]] all around the world. !NobleProg also provides intensive[[http://www.nobleprog.co.uk/apache/training|Tomcat
Classroom Courses in the UK]]. The training can be bespoken as users want with hands-on exercises.
The course can be conducted even if there is only one person by experienced Tomcat instructors.
+

  [[http://www.openlogic.com/|{{http://www.openlogic.com/assets/layout/openlogic-logo.gif}}]]