tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "SupportAndTraining" by GregBell
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:43:42 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "SupportAndTraining" page has been changed by GregBell.
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining?action=diff&rev1=16&rev2=17

  If you would like to add your company to this page, feel free to do so. You will need to
create a wiki account to do so. There aren't any hard and fast rules about what is acceptable
but please keep your entry to a few lines, a link and a small logo. Excessive entries will
be edited. Remember to add you company to both sections if you provide support and training.

  = Support =
+ [[http://www.openlogic.com/|{{http://www.openlogic.com/assets/layout/openlogic-logo.gif}}]]
+
+ OpenLogic provides commercial-grade [[http://www.openlogic.com/products/open-source-support.php|support
for Tomcat]] and hundreds of other open source packages. Our open source support comes with
guaranteed Service Level Agreements and either business hours or around-the-clock coverage.
+
  [[http://www.kippdata.de|{{http://www.kippdata.de/site/themes/kippdata/img/elements/kippdata_logo.gif|http://www.kippdata.de}}]]

  Kippdata's [[https://www.kippdata.de/tomcat/|eSupport for Apache Tomcat]] features several
eSupport packages starting from basic support levels up to mission critical enterprise support.
We actively contribute to the Apache Tomcat project, so that our bug fixes and other code
enhancements become part of the standard Apache Tomcat code. Kippdata is located in Bonn,
Germany.
@@ -36, +40 @@

  Use this example as a basis for your entry. New entries should be added just above this
example.

  = Training =
+ [[http://www.openlogic.com/|{{http://www.openlogic.com/assets/layout/openlogic-logo.gif}}]]
+
+ OpenLogic offers [[http://www.openlogic.com/products/open-source-training.php|training for
Tomcat]] and a wide range of other open source packages. Training options include open-enrollment
training for individuals and customized, multi-day enterprise training courses.
+
  [[http://www.kippdata.de|{{http://www.kippdata.de/site/themes/kippdata/img/elements/kippdata_logo.gif|http://www.kippdata.de}}]]

  kippdata offers a [[http://www.kippdata.de/red/workshops/opensource/|selection of trainings
for Apache Tomcat]]. We focus on single day trainings like „Apache Tomcat Best Practices“,
„Java Memory Sizing and Garbage Collection Tuning“. Kippdata is located in Bonn, Germany.