tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Trivial Update of "FrontPage" by KonstantinKolinko
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 12:32:46 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "FrontPage" page has been changed by KonstantinKolinko.
The comment on this change is: Use direct link to FAQ pages, instead of going through redirect
at t.a.o.
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=52&rev2=53

  = Welcome to the Apache Tomcat Wiki =
  {{http://tomcat.apache.org/images/tomcat.gif}}

- This is the Wiki for Apache Tomcat, a Servlet and Java Server Pages container developed
under the Apache License. The main documentation for this product is at [[http://tomcat.apache.org|tomcat.apache.org]].
Below is a list of some useful pages: we encourage everyone to contribute to these pages or
start new ones as desired. But before you do, please check out the main documentation site
as well as the [[http://tomcat.apache.org/faq|FAQ]]  and the [[http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html|mailing
lists]] (whose archives are searchable).
+ This is the Wiki for Apache Tomcat, a Servlet and Java Server Pages container developed
under the Apache License. The main documentation for this product is at [[http://tomcat.apache.org|tomcat.apache.org]].
Below is a list of some useful pages: we encourage everyone to contribute to these pages or
start new ones as desired. But before you do, please check out the main documentation site
as well as the [[FAQ|FAQ]]  and the [[http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html|mailing lists]]
(whose archives are searchable).

   * '''[[GettingStarted|Getting Started]]''' - Getting started with Tomcat.