tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat at the next ApacheCon
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:33:14 GMT
On 03/18/2010 05:19 PM, jean-frederic clere wrote:

>> I'm always amazed with the fact that each conference
>> planner need your proposals by yesterday.
>
> Well they were asking that the 16th, but anyone that already presented
> something somewhere has a short bio available somewhere and probably a
> abstract of a topic to present ready too.

Like Bill said it is more important that we define the
areas we wish to concentrate on.

IMHO this year major area should be Tomcat 7.
It should be a whole day event, and I'm sure there
is enough topics to fill that in.
Also we should reserve at least one slot to
some non-tomcat-developer use case.
Eg. How the Tomcat saved my company ...

Regards
--