tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bao <>
Subject modify the source code to measure the time of processing a request
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 06:37:53 GMT
  Our company is using the apache tomcat 6.0.20 as our server.
And now I plan to measure the time of every requet processed in the server without the help
of any benchmark tool.
  I plan to modify the code to add a time stamp in a request when it comes into the server
and add another time stamp when it go out of server. So with a simple subtraction I can get
the time I need.
  However,I am not familiar with the archive of the source code.So anyone could give me some
suggestion of doing this?Like where should I modify in the source code.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message