tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Brittain <>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 6.0.24 released
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 01:51:52 GMT
On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <
> wrote:

> The mvn-pub.xml ant script used to work to publish all our stuff, but is no
> longer working on the SCP front. If we can get that fixed fairly easily,
> then we can get back to working order

What's the error you get?  If it's saying it can't find the jsch (Java SSH
impl) classes, then you may just need to put a jsch.jar in your ANT_HOME/lib
directory or somewhere loadable.. that is what's required to get the SCP Ant
task working -- it appears that the wagon SSH provider impl does end up
using jsch.