tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 6.0.24 released
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 00:57:10 GMT
well, we have another repo called apache.releases that syncs to ibiblio
that we used to publish on. And I would assume that sonatype simply
sucks down the data from there.

The mvn-pub.xml ant script used to work to publish all our stuff, but is
no longer working on the SCP front. If we can get that fixed fairly
easily, then we can get back to working order

Filip