tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: T&R Tomcat Native 1.1.19
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 15:43:58 GMT

> The compiled "tcnative-.dll" DLLs on
> http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/native/1.1.18/binaries/win(32|64)
>
> all show "1.1.18.0" on the Version tab in the File Properties dialog
> in Windows Explorer.
>
> The same with the ones in 6.0.22 RC binary bundles (the same files).
>
> Am I missing something?  Do we really have a problem?

The binaries were not produced from released 1.1.18 sources,
but rather from 1_1_18 TAG which I modified
(I know, we usually don't do that)

The problem would occur if someone wishes to build from
the 1.1.18 source release in which case he would get the
explained differenced.

Like said, it's a minor issue, but would be nice to solve
since we've post pone the 6.0.22 release anyhow.

Regards
--
^TM