tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release build 6.0.22
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 00:51:24 GMT
2010/1/1 Mark Thomas <>:
> I saw that but wasn't too bothered about it. The issue was the corrupted
> binaries in both the src distros.
>>> A number of
>>> binary files of various types (.exe, gif, bmp) look to have been
>>> modified. Further investigation shows the fail-safe EOL patch wasn't
>>> quite right. I have fixed trunk and proposed the necessary fixes for
>>> 6.0.x and 5.5.x

I should note, that only the src distros are broken.
The exe/dll and other files in the binary archives and the exe installer are OK.

There is one problem I noticed while running this build: TC version
info is wrong.

Here is the contents of Tomcat/6.0-snapshot
server.built=December 23 2009 1829

[x] Broken

> Cheers
>> Happy New year