tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by KonstantinKolinko
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:50:20 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by KonstantinKolinko.
The comment on this change is: Restore those hosting providers links that I removed in revs.
226, 228..

  === björn hahnefeld IT TC_Framework ===
  {{}} "björn hahnefeld IT TC_Framework"
[[|björn hahnefeld IT]] runs on Tomcat. It is a Framework for the
ATOSS employee portal with runs on Tomcat too. Hosting-Plans for the  "björn hahnefeld IT
TC_Framework" can be booked under [[|TomCat
Co-Location and Serverhousing]]. The "björn hahnefeld IT TC_Framework" for project and time
control is live in action in three companies at the moment: [[|Gerald
Schön Elektro- & Sicherheitstechnik]], [[|Konstruktionsbüro
DOS]] and [[|Enoteca "Brot & Wein"]].
+ === ===
+ [[|BODHost]] - Proud to be Apache Tomcat Hosting Provider
  === DreamShared ===
  {{}} [[|DreamShared]]
uses Tomcat to help people design and host unique, stylish, custom business websites and wedding
@@ -370, +373 @@

  === MyServletHosting ===
  {{}} [[|]]
- An application hosting provider
+ === NetHosted ===
+ {{}} [[|NetHosted Ltd]]
Providers of high quality Tomcat hosting on our [[|UK
VPS hosting]] and [[|UK Dedicated Server]]
  === NEXCESS.NET ===
  {{}} [[|NEXCESS.NET]]
is now supporting JSP/Servlets using Tomcat.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message