tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r823351 - in /tomcat/trunk/java/org/apache: coyote/http11/AbstractInputBuffer.java coyote/http11/Http11Processor.java coyote/http11/InternalInputBuffer.java coyote/http11/InternalNioInputBuffer.java tomcat/util/net/JIoEndpoint.java
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 13:41:43 GMT
On 10/09/2009 12:52 AM, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
> 2009/10/9<fhanik@apache.org>:
>
>> Author: fhanik
>> Date: Thu Oct  8 22:37:52 2009
>> New Revision: 823351

>> Log:
>> consolidate two input buffers into one, no functional change, just abstract out exact
same code used in two connectors

>> Added:
>>     tomcat/trunk/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/AbstractInputBuffer.java
>> Modified:
>>     tomcat/trunk/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/Http11Processor.java
>>     tomcat/trunk/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/InternalInputBuffer.java
>>     tomcat/trunk/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/InternalNioInputBuffer.java
>>     tomcat/trunk/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net/JIoEndpoint.java
>>

> AbstractHttp11Processor.java
> AbstractInputBuffer.java
> both do not have svn:eol-style and svn:keywords

This is my biggest handicap, I go to another computer, forget to add the
~/.subversion/config entries and boom.
Why can't this be a server setting? :) I will fix. Thanks for letting me
know.
> Also, may be
> 1. The AbstractHttp11Processor to be declared as "abstract"
> 2. The AbstractInputBuffer#log to be made non-static and use
> this.getClass().getName() (and remove Http11Processor#log, #sm and
> Http11NioProcessor#log, #sm)

will fix, still work in progress. And I'm not ignoring APR connector,
I'm starting with the Java connectors, but there is a good chance that
the APR connector can go through some serious code reduce as well

Thanks mate!
Filip