tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "原楠" <>
Subject Customized WebClassLoader doesn't run when the classes import in jsp file
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2009 04:55:29 GMT
  Hi All:
   I write a customized class loader which extends org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
and define it in the server.xml.
   Such as:
<Context path="" reloadable="false" docBase="D:\apache-tomcat-6.0.18_debug\hqgr" workDir="D:\apache-tomcat-6.0.18_debug\hqgr\work">
	<Loader loaderClass="com.berheley.loader.tomcat6.LicWebappClassLoader"/>
I override the method of  findResourceInternal to do some works.

It works when I startup the tomcat server.  The overrided method runs when the tomcat loads
classes which imported in the class file.

But when I import a class in the JSP file
Such as
<%@page import="com.berheley.hcms.util.BasalInfo"%>
The customized class loader does not run. The class org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
runs instead. Any ideas?

Karl Yuan

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: