tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r823351 - in /tomcat/trunk/java/org/apache: coyote/http11/ coyote/http11/ coyote/http11/ coyote/http11/ tomcat/util/net/
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 06:42:03 GMT
2009/10/9 Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <>:
>> both do not have svn:eol-style and svn:keywords
> educate me, what am I supposed to do with svn:keywords?

Upon closer look, you are not using keywords (Id, Revision) in those
files. So there is no need to set svn:keywords property for them.

I just mentioned because it is usually set on our files, and because I
think that I have seen once that svn setup recommendations from Apache
mentioned specific value for svn:keywords. Though currently, there is
no such value in them (and that is right, because using some automatic
value for keywords would be wrong)

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

To unsubscribe, e-mail: