tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Allman <...@allman.ms>
Subject two patches
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:53:01 GMT
Hello,

I just want to bring up two patches I submitted two weeks ago.  I don't
know what the mean time to evaluate a patch is, so I apologize in advance
if I'm jumping the gun.

I supplied the patches as part of bug reports 47997 and 47998.  I think
the latter is a no-brainer.  The former is more complex, but still
relatively simple.

Both patches fix bugs that are show stoppers for my application, hence my
eagerness to see them integrated into a Tomcat release.

I would greatly appreciate it if a committer could have a look at my bug
reports and patches and respond with feedback (or, even better, commit
them).  Of course, I am happy to help any way I can.

Thanks.

Michael