tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Bug workflow
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:27:29 GMT
Uwe G√ľnther wrote:
> So I wasn't so wrong with the first one. Unfortunately there was nothing
> to code at all.
>
> So I am gonna go for some odd ones and go on with the good things to do.
>
> How does this work for non commiters; if they have a patch? Ok, 1st
> attach the patch to the bug, 2nd...?

Bugzilla keywords we added for httpd include PatchAvailable (and FAQ and
a few other obvious ones).  At httpd, we encourage people to mark the bug
as PatchAvailable as soon as the patch is apparently worth applying.  This
provides a quick search for committers who are looking for low-hanging
fruit :)