tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Uwe Günther <...@cscc.de>
Subject Re: Bug workflow
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:43:53 GMT
So I could set this one to resolved! Thanks Tim.

Some other questions are popping up in my head right now:

- How do you guys to choose which bugs to fix first?

   OK there are priorities, you are able to fix some bugs,
   others are more difficult to you, some are security
   relevant, ....

- If you pick up a bug for fixing, do you flag that up
   somewhere in Bugzilla?

--
Kind Regards
Uwe Günther