tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Testing new website sync process
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 12:40:18 GMT
Go for it.

Some remarks on the web site:

1) Tomcat connectors (JK)

the docs are fully in svn, but only the xml/xslt part and the ant build
support. The generated docs are at the moment not part of svn.

Even if we put them in, we would need a way to decide, which version
(tag) gets pushed.

Similarly for Tomcat docs themselves.

2) /dev/dist

We sometimes use this sub directory, e.g. for not so called release
candidates and other stuff, which is not meant to come out of svn.

Regards,

Rainer