tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <>
Subject Re: Taglibs SVN migration to Tomcat
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 04:16:49 GMT
On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Rahul Akolkar<> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 1:04 AM, Henri Yandell<> wrote:
>>  The Standard taglib's site is not in a happy
>> state so I'll be working on getting that setup next. Rahul and I both
>> have the tomcat unix group now, so I'll work on moving the sites over
>> into this week; and setting up the redirects
>> on the Jakarta side.
> <snip/>
> I can certainly push out a site or two -- if you want, I can do RDC
> (and extended even) while you appease Standard.

A start:

For the main site, couple of changes come to mind before deploying, we should:
(a) flatten out the directory structure a bit (stuff in this site
directory [1] can just go in the parent xdoc directory really)
(b) list only the bits moved over in the LHS menu.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message