tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: mod_jk 1.2.28 on i5/OS
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:10:12 GMT
Am 05.08.2009 12:37, schrieb Henri Gomez:
>> Hi Rainer.
>>
>> With your latest patch, it seems to works.
>>
>> May be the problem wasn't in thread collision but just with pool
>> problem with double inits.
>>
>> I'll do more tests and so stress load
>>

> Same patches needed to make it works on i5/OS V6R1.
>
> When did a new release of mod_jk is planned (1.2.29 ?)

Hi Henri,

I collected a couple of ideas for a 1.3 branch, so doing a 1.2.29 in the
next 2-4 weeks before branching seems reasonable, because we have some
small things patched since 1.2.28. I'm a bit busy right now, but could
move towards releasing next week.

Is there any additional change you want to provide or that is needed for i5?

Regards,

Rainer