tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "SummerOfCode2009" by xxd82329
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:48:42 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by xxd82329:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SummerOfCode2009

  8. I've posted the patch file of the source code for loading configuration of filters from
server.xml and hacking those loaded filters into filter chain as attachment of this wiki page.
Any comments are welcomed. And the source code could reduce duplicating code by altering the
Container interface. But I do not know the influence of this action. So I added the corresponding
code into StandardEngine, StandardHost and StandardContext respectively.

+ 9. I've made a seperate wiki page for the configuration location of those newly added filters.
Here is the link: http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SummerOfCode2009/LoadingFilterConfiguration
+