tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Henrique <bruno...@gmail.com>
Subject CometProcessor crash after employ
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:15:22 GMT
Hi,
I'm developing an webapp using NetBeans 6.7 and for test app IDE employ
my application after Tomcat (version 6.0.20) started (without restart):

"... org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext reload
INFO: Reloading this Context has started"

After employ my app, CometProcessor only receive BEGIN event, and never
receive READ, ERROR (never receive TIMEOUT sub event) or END. (tried with
NIO and APR)
This bug occurs only if employ in runtime. If restart apache CometProcessor
work properly.
I don't know a cause of problem, then i'm sending this mail like "pre bug
report".

Someone can try reproduce this error? Maybe is my applications: webapp,
o.s., java, ide...

O.S.:
Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Java Version:
java version "1.6.0_04"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b19, mixed mode, sharing)

sry for my bad english :)
[]s