tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "TomcatTrackUs09" by JeanFredericClere
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 13:44:21 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanFredericClere:

The comment on the change is:
Add important missing part.

  Tomcat track at ApacheConUS2009. The Tomcat track is scheduled for Wednesday
- Project Management Committee:
+ Project Management Committee: Tomcat PMC
- Subprojects covered by Track:
+ Subprojects covered by Track: Tomcat, Tomcat connectors and mod_proxy of httpd.
- PMC Liason/Spokesorganizer(s):
+ PMC Liason/Spokesorganizer(s): Jean-Frederic Clere
  Planning Team Mentor & Liason: Jean-Frederic Clere
  Track Description
+ This track will give you all you need to know about the latest features, and help you to
make the most of Tomcat - either standalone or together with a front-end server.
+ We'll explain a little of our 10 year history, the versions we support, the project structure
and how the development takes place. We will, of course, also present the new features of
the next version of Tomcat, Tomcat 7, for all our users.
+ Later on, we'll look deeper in the Tomcat internals, starting with a session on the new
asynchronous servlet processing features provided in Tomcat 7. Our technical sessions will
teach you how to get the best out of Tomcat's features making your Tomcat secure. And if you've
already got that, we'll also go through integrating Tomcat with a front-end server, to build
a cluster of Tomcats!
  Target Audience
+ Our first 3 sessions are for both general and Tomcat users, the other ones are for Tomcat
users and Administrators.
  Proposed Schedule
  == Draft Schedule ==

To unsubscribe, e-mail: